Thursday, March 06, 2014

Electricity

You know how it is, bills seem to come in at a regular pace, always too often if you ask me. But today I think was a record, there were four bills for taxes, three bills for insurance, four bills for the flat and a few others including one that actually made me happy.

I have lowered my usage of electricity with 5.79% since last year! That ain't bad. I am not entirely sure how that happened, but I am quite cautious in the way I use electricity, obviously without being stupid. There are plenty of electrical devices always running, but I am proud of my little contribution to the environment.

Also, 44% of the electricity I use is after ten o'clock in the evening alternatively on Sundays when the electricity is cheaper. Good for my wallet. This includes washing machine, dishwasher and charging of various devices.

Pat on back for me.

No comments: