Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The 70's are back

Last time in Ikea I saw a lamp that appealed to me, and so today I went there again in order to purchase. I wanna move the current lamp from the living room to the guest room, which doesn't have a ceiling lamp, and have a new one in the area where I spend most of my time.

I had read up on the website but seemingly not enough. I read that the LED to be connected to the lamp had to be bought separately, so I thought great, I can choose. Not.

I cannot believe the LED to be incorporated in the lamp only came in orange and green. What was Ikea thinking!

So we went through the whole warehouse passing the cash counter without a single item. Not often that happens I'm sure. But not to worry Ikea, I spent a minor fortune in your food shop, and now that I'm thinking about it, didn't show my family card. Somebody should teach the shop assistants to ask for it.

No comments: