Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Contract

I've had a number of flatmates the last few years, and except for M nobody has asked for a contract (M is a control freak, and of course I signed one). I tend to think that people are reasonable and use common sense. My mistake. CG is about to move out, and I thought about perhaps making things more official next time I rent out. The contract would look like something like this: Cigarettes are not included in the rent. Always lock the door when you leave the flat. Do not put fire to the kitchen. Cleaning doesn't hurt. Sit down on the toilet. Taking out the trash is not forbidden. Stealing is not a good idea. If you take my food you either replace it or let me know. I could go on but that would be crude...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Contract"


...and....

don't lock the door from inside when I'm outside


Ze German