Saturday, September 06, 2008

Kick ass outfit

Not often I admit since I'm almost always right, but it happens that I do take other peoples unsolicited advice. Like tonight. After hearing from my aunt (on the telephone!) that I should invest more in my appearance, and from my friend on the webcam ("maybe next time we'll speak you're dressed". Just because she couldn't see that I indeed had a top. Tried to tell her that this country is actually warm and one doesn't need a thick sweater in September. Not sure I got through though.), I decided to dress up. I mean, it can't hurt, right? So stripy pants (slimming...vg!), black top, even a necklace and I will top it all up with black high heels. Yeah, don't mess with me tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you were only showing yourself from the mouth and up. For sure I thought you were naked.
E

Witchbitch said...

Now why would I be naked in front of a webcam? It wasn't even a man the other end...

Anonymous said...

Sherlock was watching, he's a little man.
E