Sunday, September 21, 2008

SBB pays

Remember the refund I was going to get from SBB? Well, got an email from them saying that it is too expensive to transfer the money electronically (how can that be?), so they wanted my address so that they could send it directly to me. Oh no, I thought, thinking I would get a check or something having to actually go to a bank to cash it. But no. This is what I got.

And I had only asked for 17.90 back.

But I guess anything goes, and even though I feel a bit foolish for causing all this trouble for a 20-franc note, it was because I wasn't treated properly. Bad service is a definite hate object. But hey, they made up for it and I will continue to pay my tickets with SBB feeling good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'SBB pays'
ah, I miss the days when people would send actual cash in the mail, so much fun to receive, especially when its cash as pretty as Swiss cash

Witchbitch said...

Cash is king.