Monday, September 08, 2008

I love you but I love me more

A classical saying by Samantha in Sex and the city, apropos CG leaving. Not that I loved CG but I really liked having him around. Until the last month, when it got unbearable for reasons I shall let remain private. Feels a bit like dr House who on telly was just asking one of his students „Have you been insulted in the last half hour?” and the student responding “No”. Dr House: “Check your email”. Let's just say that our interests were non-aligned at this point in time, that we agreed on disagreeing and that we're parting on friendly terms. At least I think they will feel friendly in a week or so. And that's not bad, when you can feel like that. But all for the best, and now we're moving on. Forward and hopefully upward in my case...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, i had a feeling CG's moving out was not so straight forward

Witchbitch said...

Maybe not, but a mutual decision. I wish him all the best.