Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aggression is good

Don't know whether it's the weather or what, but I need something or somebody to get really angry with. I'm still furious with the bank, but still cannot be bothered to take it any further at this time (other than changing to another bank of course, goes without saying). I'm quite irritated with Dell, since the new computer makes my modem freeze every so often meaning I cannot go online IMMEDIATELY. Yet I still haven't written to let them know. Come on someone, make me angry! I have a good fight in me, and wouldn't mind yelling at somebody. Like if some woman would ask me to lift her baby carrier including the baby onto the bus in rush hour. That would make my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'aggression'
maybe it was the full moon?

Witchbitch said...

Unfortunately too cloudy to tell.