Thursday, November 27, 2008

Credit Suisse sucks

Goodbye Credit Suisse and welcome Zürcher Kantonalbank. If there is one thing that gets me going it's stupid people. I really don't want to deal with money. I want them invested, and I want good advice. When I say I want a safe investment because I need the money next summer, I really do not want to take a risk. Certainly not lose 15% of the investment. Credit Suisse can take their advice and shove it up their greedy ass. I'm moving my business, along with a couple of friends. I shall laugh all the way to the bank when they fold. Mind you, they better wait a couple of weeks so that I have time to move everything. Not that I think that the bank will fold because I move my business (nice thought though) but they are not doing at all well for the moment. Zürcher Kantonalbank is one of the few banks where the government guarantee your assets. Me likey!

No comments: