Thursday, March 05, 2009

Preparations

Haven't actually packed yet, but am running a dishwasher, have done the washing and ironing, watered the plants, paid the bills, emptied the fridge. Anything to avoid packing. I don't know why, but it's always the same. Packing last minute. And of course the friggin shower drain is playing up. I cannot believe how much ill-smelling hair there is. Seriously thinking of shaving my head. Anyway, tomorrow it's goodbye suckers. Heatwave today in Cape Town, 38-42°C! Yessss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great time, and I'll hope for your sake that its not actually 42 when you get there. You say 'yes!' now, but trust me having plenty of experience of 42+ weather - it aint that pleasant

Witchbitch said...

I know, but since I haven't experienced it in about 5 years I have forgotten. Right now I take anything hot!