Friday, July 24, 2009

Green-something go home

Unfortunately 20 minuten today featured some "world-famous" German singer (I never heard of him but I think it's this guy) who apparently enjoys his breakfast (according to the paper he prefers the tuna-mousse - gee I'm so glad they told me!) at my around-the-corner-place. Thing is we planned to go there on Sunday, Bro is coming to town with a friend and some of my friends are joining. Fearing now when it's been in the paper it's gonna be even more packed than usual. Well, I saw it first. And Scandinavians are usually more liked here than ze Germans. Good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even more that the incredibly rich Germans!
seriously, you have never heard of Groenemeyer?!!! I'm really wondering about your powers of observation (or whatever the listening equivalent is). I know you listen to the radio.

Witchbitch said...

I only listen to the radio on the boat, radio Zürichsee. More into live music. And no, never heard of the guy.