Sunday, July 19, 2009

Typing class

When I was younger, much much younger (yeah, you can insert joke here), I was in school. There was a choice between "social studies" and "type-writing". For reasons I won't go into I chose "type-writing". Possibly the best choice I made in my life. Now, when the whole world is electronic and internetty, I have an advantage. I can type real fast. Which my buddies cannot. When I chat with friends I can go to the toilet, get something from the kitchen, smoke a cigarette, and still be waiting for an answer when I get back to the computer. Fast is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'typing class'
yeah, I had to do a typing class in school too, but as you might have noticed it didnt help me much - although in my defense the last online chat I had with you I was doing my German homework at the same time, hence the delays