Saturday, July 18, 2009

Helmuts ass

About 5 years ago I was out and I was drunk. Then Helmut stuck a piece of hashish in my pocket, which I later had my ex flush down the toilet. I have never been a drug person, just alcohol and tobacco will do it for me. Lots of it. Anyway. Couple of years ago Helmut was bragging about his new-born daughter and he did disappear from the scene from years. Lately I've seen him again, and this pic was taken before we talked. I was gonna make a glib remark about his ass, which btw is not a bad one. But then we spoke. He remembered me ("you didn't speak German last time we met") and I remembered him. Asked if he was still on drugs, and he said yes (it's always a hint if somebody drinks coffee on a Friday night), and I asked why. "Didn't you have a daughter and went off drugs?" I asked. "No", he said, "I had a son but he died". Jeez! He explained that his ex and his 2-year-old-son died in a car accident. This is terrible! But since I am quite sure he said a daughter last time I talked to him years ago, and that he's a drug person I'm not sure I can believe him. I am not one of these women who write to pedophiles/murderers/whatever in prison thinking I can change him. But I gotta say he sounded serious. And if he's telling the truth I am so so sorry for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Helmuts arse'

you never can trust someone on drugs, but do you consider someone who smokes hashish as 'on drugs'? or was that just part of what he took? I reckon most often when people like that make up stories (esp such a terrible story) they will then try and play on the pity factor to get something out of you. If he wasnt asking you for something then maybe it was the truth. unless he's a pathological liar

Witchbitch said...

Well have a feeling he's taking more than hashish. I don't know him enough to tell whether it was true or not.