Monday, December 21, 2009

Gifts

When I grew up it was a competition every Christmas. Who got the most presents? My parents were very inventive. They wrapped up things like a toothbrush, a book, a small something, which meant that we got many, many presents each. This continued until I was quite old for this type of thing, and I still remember the expectation. Because somewhere among all these little packages there were valuable stuff. I honestly cannot remember a Christmas when I got disappointed. So no horrible childhood memories to blame if I fuck up my life. That is good to know. Now when it's only Bro and me, things have become a little different. We take the minimalistic approach. Only I have a feeling that I in a weak moment promised to pay for a pair of Church shoes. Good thing I'm a rich bitch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you put that link in. I'm clrealy not up with the world of pricey men's footwear and was imaging some kind of clunky uncomfortble shoes to wear to Church, which didnt seem quite right if your brotehr is anything like you

Witchbitch said...

We're different all right, but not THAT different :)