Monday, December 21, 2009

Yeti

I have been in Zürich 7,5 years and in that time it has never been as cold as it was Saturday night, minus 12°C! No wonder we girls decided to stay in and enjoy the fire, the food and the...hmmm, company :). On top of this it was of course snowing too, and yesterday morning I discovered foot steps (??) on my balcony. Or what is it? I cannot make it out. I can see the bird feet (at least I hope it is!) but what are the squares? I think it might be the Swiss version of a yeti!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how bizarre. I cant even see the bird feet. a pattern from some kind of swishing of a birds tail?

Witchbitch said...

I was thinking it had maybe to do with my floor heating, but think it's unlikely. I have honestly no idea.

Followinglight said...

It's the imprint of the snow that fell off the balcony rail.

Witchbitch said...

Nah, it's a Swiss yeti :)