Sunday, December 27, 2009

Love story

It was a long time ago I laughed as much as tonight. We, the new neighbours who don't know each other very well met up for a drink after an invitation on the whiteboard. I thought it was gonna be an hour of drinks and chat, but just came home after 4,5 hours of pure fun. The highlight was when the man in one of the couples told us how they met, fell in love and married. I don't know quite how to describe it, but it was very very funny. I give you an example. After several dates and mutual appreciation, she was eagerly awaiting a kiss. He didn't quite know how to approach it so said "so how's work going?". This is comedy gold as Smithy would've said. And as usual the woman had to take matters into her own hands, and if she had not, I bet she'd still be waiting...

No comments: