Saturday, February 13, 2010

New theory

I have a new theory. It concerns the pro's and con's of the diet. The pro's are obvious; I have lost weight, I feel better about myself, I don't get heartburn at all, my blood pressure is lower, the cost of food has gone down and I look like a babe. Ok, so only after a bottle of wine but still. The con's are that the taste in my mouth is constantly bad (so bad I have to eat Ricola's when I'm around other people because I'm afraid I will stink), and that I sorely miss sweets. Especially chocolate. So today I decided that once a week I will allow myself a treat. I think that if my body get used to this high-fat-low-carb regime it'll react badly when I start to eat normally again. Body needs carbs once in a while, so that I won't gain everything back in a minute when going back to normal. It could be an after-construction after having 15 pieces of Toffifee but I'm sticking to my theory!

No comments: