Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Norwegian blue?

Coming home today I found there had been a bit of a drama on the balcony. Personally I think it is because even snow-covered my terrace is fabulous, so this little one decided it was a good idea to spend eternity there.
Fortunately for me I had a friend with me, who isn't as squeamish as I, and with the help of a pizzabox (good thing I had that pizza the other day) he was gently thrown out.
Equally fortunately friend managed to throw it out in the forestlike area, and not drop it at the neighbours, which on the other hand would've been quite funny.
I could've sent a mail saying: "watch out for the dead parrot".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That definitely would NOT be very funny being squemish myself would have come up & dragged you down to deal with it!!! :-)

Witchbitch said...

Now repeat after me: what are men for?