Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Out of hand?

I'm thinking this shopping thing has gotten a little out of hand. Went to the grocery store, and apart from groceries came home with; one pair of purple extremely comfortable jogging pants (not that I plan to jog), two cushions since I realized yesterday when putting the new pillowcases on the old pillows that they didn't really fit nicely, one thingy to hang window-key on in the shower and one little blue thingy to put my shampoes and stuff on. Looking much better than when they were standing on the floor. See, the reason I need a key for the window in the shower is the friggin burglars fault. Had to make it as secure as possible, so every time I want to open the window now I have to use the key and it bugged me that I couldn't have it on the shelf underneath the window (too easy for them to reach), but now it's available even if I'm already showering. Neat.

No comments: