Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogging

Another reason I haven't blogged much lately is that I have to have something to write about (and I haven't been out much lately meeting people and getting inspiration), which led me to think why I blog in the first case. For me it is because I want stuff I think about or people that irritate me out of my mind. It is actually less writing for people who likes to read it, even if that is a bonus. And I love comments, even if they are critical or not sharing my opinion. Which actually is more common (thanks Aussie girl :). If I blogged for people rather than myself, don't you think I would've stopped? It's not like there is so many of you out there who are interested in my life (why, oh why not?). My first blog item was on 22nd of November 2005. That's like eternity in internet time. But you gotta admit I've been consistent. Haven't given up. Did have some breaks when I was on holiday, but always came back. How's that for stamina? PS. Forgot to look for syrup in the shop. Darn.

No comments: