Monday, June 13, 2011

Austrian airlines

Had the questionable pleasure to travel over the weekend, this time with Austrian airlines.

Got up at 4.30 in the morning, and at 8.00 we were in the air. Apart from a quick coffee I didn't eat that early. Got served a muffin. A sweet, thick, lemony muffin. Yikes!

Landed and almost had to run to my next flight. Up in the air it was time for lunch. Or so I thought. Another muffin! In 12 hours all I had was two half muffins. Good thing we got served dinner in the evening. Great dinner too at a mussel farm. I have never seen mussels cooked in so many ways!

Going back today with Austrian airlines again we, lo and behold, got served a hot toast on the flight! Wow. Probably because I had planned and bought a sandwich. But then again on the last leg, yes guess, another thingie that looked remarkably like a...wait for it...muffin!

No comments: