Monday, June 27, 2011

Cat update

I know that you all are eagerly waiting for an update on the cats.

Well, I'm pretty certain they are settling in fine. Last night I was woken up by two playful kittens at 3.30 in the morning. They were on the bed, under the bed, climbing around the bed and jumping on me. Charming.

At five o'clock I gave up and gently pushed them out into the living room to continue their play there. I closed the door and finally got some sleep.

It's nice having cat babies, but much nicer during daytime :).

Well, they are lovely and as long as they have each other, they'll be fine staying in the living room at night.

Oh, my alarm went off this morning scaring them. Got up, couldn't find them. They were huddling in the guest bathroom shower. Cute!

Everything is new for them, but I must say they are adapting quickly. And it's fun watching them play.

No comments: