Monday, June 20, 2011

Expensive cats

Ok, so went shopping for cat food and extra sand, now realizing it's not for free to have cats. They will have their meals on a 40 francs plate, while I'm eating my food on Ikea plates.

Bought two bags of dry food, one wet food and cat sand. 74 bucks. When I was little and had cats, we used to go to the beach to pick up sand. That time is over. Now it's the designer stuff for cats.

But they are so gonna be worth it. Only I don't agree with how my friend named my place. Annika's pussy palace. Hmmm.

4 comments:

Followinglight said...

You already have the mood lighting, all you need is a neon sign.

Witchbitch said...

Haha, a little extra income is never wrong :).

Anonymous said...

eek, hope that's food for a long time. People do seem to spend an awful lot of money on their pets these days, like a friend of mine who just spent several thousand on a knee replacement for her dog. But apparently they result in less spending on yourself 'cos you'll be happier and healthier so less medical costs

Witchbitch said...

Oh yes, I'm already happy...3 days to go.