Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shots

Today my cats were having their first shots. Not entirely sure what against, but all cats here in Switzerland go to the vet and get treated as a prevention.

Funny, my Romanian friends who just came back from their holiday in their native country were laughing, since the problem there is different. They don't know how to get rid of all wild cats, other than shooting them.

That would never happen here. Remember, it took me like 3 months to find cats at all.

But all went well and my cats have now had their first treatment. And it's only 2 days before they will be with me.

I keep on looking at the pics, and they are übercute. Remember the pic with one of them lying on the cat tree with two legs hanging down, like she cannot coordinate her movements just yet. I soooo gonna spoil them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well apparently in Switzerland you are allowed to shoot cats that are more than 200m from houses, lucky you never go that far from buildings ;)

Witchbitch said...

But I read somewhere that they are about to change that.

And I'm a citygirl!