Sunday, May 27, 2012

Euphoria

So Sweden won the Eurovision song contest for the 5th time. I was the only one in the group here at home who didn't vote Sweden as first. Too bad, there went my 10 francs. I wanted the Russian babushkas to win.

Ah well, can't win them all. But my price is I "got stuck with" all the yummy leftovers :). Who's laughing now?

And I got surprised over the voting system, only the 8, 10 and 12 points are read out, the others already given, and there is no "La Suede, douze point" anymore, and friend said "but Annika, it's been like that for many years now". Hm. Ok then.

Mental note to self: pay more attention to Eurovision song contests in future. Odds on that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I also think its not right without the "La Suede, douze points" and so must other Australians 'cos they still do it on our commentary

Witchbitch said...

Haha, so it's not my age talking. Good to know!

Olzer said...

Woo hoo!! Well done Sweden! Maybe we should all go to Stockholm next year :-)

Witchbitch said...

Count me out!