Sunday, June 10, 2012

6 people, 8 nationalities

It's fantastic when people who don't know each other well (at least I didn't), can get along for an evening, enjoy foreign food (at least it was for me) and laugh together. Love it.

Even though these rolls had an alarming resemblence to...well...the male organ...wrapped into...well a condomlike thingie, it did taste fantastic. The gay guy present and I compared notes. Nothing further has to be said.



And then there was self-to-be-made sushi like thingies. I tried, and messed it up pretty bad, but fortunately there were forks and knives for us amateurs.

So in no particular order there was the former diplomat and journalist, who has cruised Latin America (and speaks only three languages :), the Italian who can speak without sitting on his hands (!), the Irish who cannot cook, the Asian who is looking for a slave and the woman who brought us all together. Well done! Are we welcome again?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Annika, you have now put such an image in my head that I don't know whether I will be able to serve the vietnamese spring rolls again!! Steph xxx ;-)

Witchbitch said...

Hehe, but they were delish!