Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Hairy monsters

My cats are lovely, but to be honest they are hairy. No surprise there. It's not that I didn't know that cats are full of fur.

Found a brush/comb that one of them loves, the other wants to play with. But result is, I am stuck with a lot of hair.

My business mind realized that this could be turned into profit. Right. When I googled, I got directed to more than one site talking about EU forbidding trading with cat fur. Turns out that EU has banned it, which is all good and correct, only my cats are still alive. I don't wanna trade with cats who are killed for their fur. I just want to sell their hair!

I think a cat fur is as good as any other fur. Even the vegetarian fundamentalists couldn't argue using hair from a still living animal, could they?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what, pray tell, would one use it for?

Reminds me of the time when a friend of mine sent me by mail some samples of her dogs hair for some still unfathomable reason

Witchbitch said...

To make clothes of for example.

Interesting friend you have...

Anonymous said...

clothes out of cat hair? really? and how?, knitted?

yeah, interesting is one word for her