Monday, June 11, 2012

Mexican guineapig

I hate German! I really do. Was reading the instructions on the fajitas box, saying take the bag, mix the chicken with the spices and add some olive oil, then stick in the oven. Did all that, except for that the friggin bag from the box was pure plastic! It wasn't one of those that can take heat. Fortunately I saw it last minute, and the guest didn't throw up while here, so think I'm on the safe side.

You'd think that ze friggin Germans could be a bit more specific!

Anyway, the guacamole ended up being a tad hot (used only three tiny chilis, but wow!). Good thing I had creme fraiche and other mild things to make up for the heat. End result I say, yes pretty good. And now I have perfected my skills to cook Mexican for the weekend. All in all, a successful Monday.


No comments: