Thursday, July 26, 2012

Too hot

32°C and sunny, almost 40° on my balcony. Just too hot to do anything, cannot even take the boat out. Before the boat is uncovered and ready to go, I would be melting and fainting. Over 50° in there. Considering taking it out early tomorrow morning and go for a swim, but not sure I'll feel the same in the morning.

Still, went to buy a new vacuum cleaner today. My old cleaning woman is back (hurray!) and the old one didn't tell me the hoover broke down. Not the actual hoovering mind you, but the thingie you're holding...screw loose and not good for your back.

So got a new one, carried it home, very heavy and in this heat. What was I thinking?

Anyway, it's a bagless one, so no need to chase for those bags anymore.

Wanted to get a quiet one (why is it that most hoovers still sound like an earthquake?), but 200 francs more got me off that idea. Cheap, moi?

No comments: