Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Alluring

Got a card from Pfister (furniture company) the other day, promising me a gift. And sucker as I am for free stuff, I went there. Which was exactly what they were hoping, and not only to pick up my gift. Which was an extremely ugly cup and saucer, which I will find a way to re-gift asap.

And I did end up buying a few things. A grey cushion for my sofa and teelights. But the shock purple mat I saw has been gnawing on my mind ever since. It's an awkward size, 100x80 cm, but I think I have found a place for it.

So I have to go back, and that's exactly what they hoped. Darn!

But at least somebody was happy with my purchases...the bag!

3 comments:

Olzer said...

Sooooooooooooooooo cute!

Witchbitch said...

They are both waiting for you to visit :) !!

Olzer said...

Tmow they will have the honour of my presence!!!!! :-).