Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life goes on

Time flies. On Sunday I was talking to my neighbours, and realized that the dream of the cheapo purple leather sofa is not gonna be realized. No delivery from the store, and crossing three borders with a private vehicle, nah, ain't gonna happen.

So the search has to go on.

Monday, there was a dinner with a friend, who had been travelling a lot and had some stories. My discretion prevents me from revealing them...

Tonight I met a friend in town for drinks. It was good to see her again, after her being away and then sick. Lots to talk about. And before, I went to check on the boat, it is ok. And yes, I check it online on a daily basis, but wanted to see if water had found its way in, but everything was fine.

And tomorrow is another day with new experiences.

No comments: