Monday, October 15, 2012

Teeth have pores

I didn't know that teeth have pores, but according to my dentist they do. Went there a couple of months ago, and had some work done, but it didn't really get any better, so today I was there again.

I don't have serious pain, more like a discomfort, but irritating enough, and today he put some stuff on the tooth to cover the pores. How weird is that?

But until now I didn't feel anything, so he might've been right. Am to go back in a couple of weeks for another treatment, and was threatened with "if that doesn't work we may have to do a root canal".

It has to work, it has to work, it has to work!

2 comments:

Olzer said...

Root canal..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!

Witchbitch said...

I agree, I may have to learn to live with the discomfort.