Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Fast delivery

When I'm running out of my house wine I keep an eye on the Denner website, and as luck would have it, this week there was a sale on my wine. So placed an order.

It is very convenient. Normally I place the order, and a couple of days later I get a phone call telling me about the delivery time. Yes I agree, "between 8-12" or "between 12-17" is not satisfactory, but at least I'd know.

So yesterday morning (ok morning or noon-ish) I placed an order, and early today I got rudely awakened by the door bell. Wine delivery.

A grumpy guy coming to deliver, and me equally grumpy since he woke me up. No phone call to warn me, and the "2-3 days delivery time" announced on the website has obviously changed.

But ok, I shouldn't complain. Now my basement is full of nectar :).

No comments: