Saturday, November 16, 2013

Still got it in me

The last few years I've been much more homely than ever in my life. I guess it's getting older combined with the fact that I now have a home that I adore and enjoy being in. Plus my furry ones who need attention, or maybe I'm just using them as an excuse :).

But last night I went out with a friend. And didn't come home until after three in the morning! Still got it! Had a blast in my fav place with my fav singer, who did an unexpected appearance. And it didn't hurt when a cute police guy (unfortunately no uniform) sat his ass down next to mine. If he wouldn't have been married I'd taken him home.

On the other hand when I acted that somewhat irresponsibly last time the guy didn't leave until two years later, so perhaps just as well.

No comments: