Monday, June 30, 2014

Live with a woman?

Lately I've been thinking of renting out the guest room again. Like I did in my old flat. I think it would be nice to have somebody to talk to on a daily basis, as well as sharing some of the cost.

Mind you, I'm not the type who wants to be social at all times, I'm not living alone for nothing, but once in a while it's nice to share and maybe cook together.

Today I had a woman over. I have never lived with a woman before, but when I saw her ad looking for a flatshare, and above all her age, close to mine, I realized that why not?

So she came, we had a glass of wine and talked for an hour and a half. She's nice, even though we are very different in personality, I think we got along well. She could very well be a person I could learn to trust. And this is important to me. I don't like people who play games, or don't live up to promises.

So we'll see. She's currently browsing a number of flats. If she's choosing to move in here, you'll for sure hear more about her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, this will surely be interesting if it happens.

B

Witchbitch said...

Indeed.