Sunday, June 15, 2014

Long lunch

Spent the afternoon having a really long lunch with friends on their terrace.

The discussion topics went from constipation (turns out I'm not the only one having had these problems, in exchange of my story I got to hear from their experiences, being advised never to take a pill in an American apartment where the walls are paper thin), to Zürich in miniature (yes I gotta see this!) and almost an argument on skin care (me: "you are beautiful, quit talking about surgical intervention", to her "yes, but some of these cremes really do work" to me "now they're not, you're falling for the marketing" while the husband was staying out of this particular discussion, although nodding to my arguments).

Anyway, it was an interesting afternoon with great friends.

No comments: