Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ciao

Been sleeping on and off now for 2 days. Mostly I'm really frustrated since summer is on its way, and here I'm stuck. Feel very sorry for myself. A while ago I dozed off again and had the nicest dream though. Saw myself driving a pink Ciao (is it a moped or a vespa?) in a shocking pink helmet. A few years ago I had the idea of actually buying one, but never got around to it. But the dream made me think twice. It would be great for shopping and for going to the boat this summer. It can't hurt having a look at one, can it? Just need to find a shop that sells these things here in Z. PS. Off for a shower now. I'm starting to stink :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ciao"

Go and look for it!!!
I had a Vespa (and it was an original from approx 1960). It was great. I wish I could have it back.

Ze German

Witchbitch said...

I had a moped way way back when I was a teenager. I loved it. So yes, will have a look.