Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dessert

Gotta admit that I started to feel a bit full after the main course. Would like to think that my stomach has shrunk but apparently not enough. So after the main course we had a discussion with the waiter about dessert. They gave us the menu again, but since I couldn't be bothered to read all the German (main menu in English, but dessert menu not), I opted for the "surprise dessert". Besides their English menu had a few "spelling errors" like lamp instead of lamb but ok, I got the idea :) When I had decided that I was going to have dessert, I really REALLY wanted it to be something with chocolate in it so I asked "what does the surprise dessert contain?". HAHA, stupid me. Wouldn't be a surprise if they told me, DDOOOHHH! Anyway, I hinted that schoggi may be a good idea and guess what? The surprise did contain a big piece of chocolate. Along with strings (how do they make this?) of chocolate, apricot mousse and some other stuff. Don't wanna wear out the word yum but what can I say? Since I'll have to starve for several weeks to make up for this splash, I guess I have to dream about it...

No comments: