Monday, August 13, 2007

87 inches

Before you get too excited I just wanna say it's about a quilt. I know somebody who makes them, and I want to have one. So just asked M to get me the measure tape (from the full and heavy box in the cleaning cabinet...a place I don't like to frequent :) and for him to take the duvet down from its winter hide on top of my closet. Needed to measure it. After having complied M asked "wouldn't it be easier to just read the measure on the duvet itself?". Indeed. And you know what? IKEA provides measurements in both centimeters and inches. Cool. But the size of my duvet may take a year or so to make. Handmade. Will be the second thing in my flat that doesn't come from IKEA :)

2 comments:

John said...

Hey...maybe third? M isn't from IKEA. Is He?...

:)

Witchbitch said...

Is he 87 inches :)??