Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Shit in style

Heard about this guy who has his own website called goggle.no (travesty of google in case you didn't get it). He apparently earns a ton of money from people typing incorrectly. Fair game to him. Which leads me to the topic. An acquaintance of mine works at the construction site of google. They are putting up a brand new building here in Zürich. And they seem to make a lot of money, since the the toilets in this new building has white marble. So when my acquaintance needs a good shit, he walks over to this building, which is currently only occupied 50% and has a really good shit in style. On his own, with while marble surrounding, and with the toilet paper folded (you know like in a really good restaurant or hotel, they do that for you). Ok, I shouldn't complain, I am currently shitting on a brand new toilet ring. But marble...I tell you, that's a whole other ballring...sorry ballgame :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'shit in style'
somehow I'm doubting the toilet seat is marble. would make for a cold arse, no?

Witchbitch said...

Yes ok, the actual toilet is not marble. Picky woman!