Thursday, February 07, 2008

Audit time

About this time every year it's time to do the tax return. Having once seen all the forms that have to be filled in, in German, I took a management decision to outsource this to a professional. Can't be bothered to be honest. So I go there, bring my binders and she picks out whatever she needs. Very efficient indeed. In about three weeks time I get all the papers back, including a copy of the return for me, an original to sign and send to the authorities. And this only for 300 CHF. And I don't have to bother about new tax laws, deduction policies and whatsit that are relevant for Zürich. On top of that my brother keeps track of my investments. I really prefer to have people with an interest in things doing them. With or without 14 decimals!

No comments: