Friday, February 01, 2008

Relax

Ok, so they called. Will be a bit late. Goody. Then I can relax and blog. I set the table, and the rest will be cooking on our own so why hurry? They are young and able, they can help :) And I plugged in the grill as instructed (can you believe it, I actually read the manual!). It said it might smoke a bit, and yes it did. But so did I, so who cares? So now I'm gonna sit back and enjoy a glass of wine. Oh and the wine guy called. The new one, not the old one who was so generous with wine-tasting, remember him? And I ordered some white Sauvignon especially produced for some football world championship that apparently will take place in Zürich. Don't care much for football I must admit, but fine white wine I do care about. Ordered 12 rather expensive bottles. Well you know. I didn't sign the contract for the flat, so I still have money :)

No comments: