Monday, February 25, 2008

Chocolate order

Am off to Dublin on Friday and got an order for Toblerone. It is practially impossible to leave Switzerland without bringing chocolate. Which is not so bad, because you never have to come up with other original ideas about presents. Bring chocolate and make everybody happy! So like the planning person that I am I went chocolate-shopping already today. It had absolutely nothing to do with that I was out of cig that are sold in the same shop :). The problem is rather that some of the chocolate has already disappeared. It is apparent that I have absolutely no character whatsoever. The only way not to eat sweets is to have nothing at home. How difficult can that be to remember?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'chocolate'
but surely they have Toblerone in Dublin?

Witchbitch said...

I'm sure they do, but it's a ritual to bring it from Switzerland. Besides, I can't think of a better present.