Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Whirlpool

I'm already planning my new flat in my head, despite it actually hasn't yet started to be built, and I thought about bathrooms and kitchen. And whaddayaknow, I know somebody who works for a company called Whirlpool. Sa rang him up to tell him that Whirlpool can get a showcase out of a whole building (yes, I was already offering to the other tenants. Haven't met them yet but how difficult can they be?) against giving some very hefty discounts of course. Was visualizing my new flat in glossy magazines, me posing in front of the latest technology and fashion in whiteware. Then I landed on earth again when he told me that Whirlpool doesn't do bathrooms. They don't do whirlpools. Excusez-moi? A company named Whirlpool does not manufacture or sell whirlpools? It would be like Zurich university being located in Bern. How weird is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'whirlpool'
but you could still get them to do all the fridges, washing machines, dishwashers

Witchbitch said...

Yes probably. If they give me a decent discount.