Friday, January 08, 2010

Goodbye cleaning lady

Ok, so cleaning woman has been here for the 3rd time. Now she's a goner. Today she tried to fob me off signing for 3,40 hours, when she had only been here 3 hours. I know, because my neighbour told me when she arrived (neighbour gives key to her). And she still uses too much cleaning liquid for the floor, meaning I can see foot prints when walking on it. So for the "pleasure" of paying for three hours of cleaning I now have to mop my floor. How stupid does this woman think that I am? PS. Yes I know all of you told me to get rid of her earlier, but I believe in giving people a few chances. Here's my limit though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Witchbitch said...

Thank you! Jeez, I really don't know what to say. It's hard to accept a compliment, but I guess if I didn't get better with more practise I just would have to kill myself :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding a better one!