Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Physio

You know when you meet somebody and it clicks immediately. Ok, so this woman is a professional physiotherapist and part of her job is to make us cripples feel comfy, but still. She was very nice.
And it took her about a minute to figure out that I'm impatient. "You're the type we have to stop". From doing too many things too fast she meant. She should't worry, it is in my interest to get well.
She was asking if I live alone. When I said yes she looked troubled. She needn't be. I have friends who almost get offended when I don't ask enough for help. Haven't been food shopping in a week, and yet I get fed on a daily basis.
Seriously thinking of keeping my "airbag" even after I have healed. Useful little thingie.
So the only thing I'm allowed to do is to stretch my underarm. I am encouraged to do this at home. When I see the doc in two weeks I will look like Popeye. At least on one side.

No comments: