Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ein bisschen Frieden

Had a friend over for dinner tonight. He is a big fan of the Eurovision, and after dinner he kept on showing me youtube-clips of highlights over the years. Lucky me.


But the dinner was a hit. Ribs, chops, homemade coleslaw and baked potatoes. Cannot think of a better combo.

Also good conversation about money. Savings are the shit, although we differ in opinion how to get there. Also how much to have. But money is just money, friends are...I was gonna say without value...but mean priceless. You cannot buy them. Before I get into more of a web with words...I give you:

Ein bisschen Frieden..


 
 


2 comments:

John said...

I know that guy! Where's the pics of your new sofa?

Witchbitch said...

Sofa still in boxes, so you have to be patient until Sunday.