Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shopping

Went walking with my neighbour today, she was going shopping and I tagged along. Didn't plan on buying anything. Ha! How stupid was I? Came home with a fab bathroom mat, so even though I have a nice one, this one was even better. Funky and in my colours. Pic later.

She also made me join her in clothing shops, and heureka, I found a pair of shorts that fit me. I was looking for a size 40 (she's a tiny 34 herself, but difficult to hate, too nice), but shop only had 42. Too big she told me, and made me try on a pair of 38's. They fit! Ok, so they were stretch but the description said "normal waist, slight butt and thin thighs" or similar. I like very much.

So now I'm gonna strut around in my slim new shorts, but coming to think of it, I need a top too. Calling neighbour as we speak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! so exciting fitting into a smaller size

Witchbitch said...

Yes, but unfortunately I haven't lost weight, so must be something funny with the sizes.