Thursday, December 25, 2014

Alligator creek

Once in a while I look at my visitors. I can only see either the provider or the ip-number, and today was a low day. Understandable, since most people are recovering from spending a whole day with the family, and/or have eaten too much.

But it made me happy to see I had one visitor from a foreign place called "Alligator creek". Imagine that there is somebody sitting in front a computer down under in a remote place (I'm guessing here) called "Alligator creek", looking at my blog. How amazing is not that?

It's like Crocodile Dundee would be interested in what I have to say. Mind-boggling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is pretty wierd. and I have been there, or at least to two places called this back home too, which is also weird because we don't have any alligators, only crocodiles

B

Witchbitch said...

Maybe they had alligators when the place was named?