Monday, December 15, 2014

Swiss VIII

Oh scary. Today I got a letter from the authorities, saying that they will only process my application for citizenship further if I have passed a language test. There were three tests that are approved, and the one I have was not amongst them. Typical.

So now I have to register and pay a fee of 250 francs for a new test. And if I do not pass the two hour test that consist of talking and understanding, writing and reading, I have to pay an additional 150 francs to do part of it once more.

At least they have given me six months. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, maybe you got a tough guy? No one I know had to do this. But maybe they already had an approved certificate.
What level is it?

B

Witchbitch said...

New rules from 2015, just my luck. Various levels but only A and B, so I should be all right. However, you never know.