Thursday, March 08, 2007

Plant

While we're at it, might as well tell you about my plants. I have two plants climbing the living room wall. Originally those came from my Grandmum, via my Mum, to me. It was actually only one plant at the time. I planted a second one from the first. Both were tiny.

I then left the country and my ex-neighbour was asked to look after them. 7 years later she was moving (and so was I incidentally) and I got them back. But this time about 20 times bigger. They survived the trip in the back of a truck for a week or so, and ended up decorating my wall here in Zürich. Replanted in two big pots.

And they are still alive, but haven't been blooming yet. They are called porcelain flowers and have quite big and light pink flowers that are really smelly. When they bloom, which they haven't yet as said.

Anyway, I was worried so I took a leaf and put it in water. Waited about 2 months, at which time I could see tiny little roots growing. Planted it a couple of months ago, and voila, look now.

PS. Did look at my fingers, but they don't look green :)

No comments: